Welcome to Apply for " ICG Postdoctoral Fellowship" of Peking University
The Introduction of ICG
Beijing Advanced Innovation Center for Genomics (ICG)（http://icg.pku.edu.cn/en/）is a new research center founded by Beijing Municipal Government at Peking University in 2016. The director of ICG is Prof. Xiaoliang Sunney Xie. The center aims to conduct cutting-edge research in genomic medicine, in order to provide new health solutions to the general population. The center aspires to become a leading player in the genetic diagnosis revolution by maintaining the focus on the future and promoting the application of a variety of genomic technologies into medical diagnosis. A long-term goal of ICG is to reduce the propagation of life-threatening genetic defects and cancer-related death rate in China and worldwide.
Peking University ICG Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Peking University ICG Postdoctoral Fellowship Program aims at drawing prospective young talents all over the world to conduct postdoctoral research and pursue academic achievements at Peking University, Beijing, China. Genetics is the preferred area of research specialization, but we also welcome young talents in the areas of bioinformatics, biology, immunology, chemistry and physics. Successful candidates will carry out their research with our PIs and participate in our program.
1) Under 35 years old;
2) Has an PhD degree;
3) Has excellent research potential;
4) Researchers holding a tenure or tenure-track faculty position are not eligible to apply.
1. Application Form of Peking University ICG Postdoctoral Fellowship Program (see attachment);
2. Two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor), the letters can be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. One explicit endorsement letter by the postdoc supervisor at Peking University including detailed information on the added value for the research project and a clear statement of commitment regarding the physical and intellectual research environment that the supervisor will provide to the fellow.
The complete application should be saved as one file in pdf format. Please submit it by email to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Round One: February 20
Round Two: May 20
Round Three: August 20
Round Four: November 20
This program offers an internationally competitive salary and fringe benefits to successful candidates.
Beijing Advanced Innovation Center for Genomics
Rm. 313, Integrated Science Research Center, Peking University